Search This Blog

Breaking

Monday, 7 November 2022

Pokemon Fire Red Version Download I Pokemon Fire Red I Pokemon Leaf Green Version Download I Pokemon Leaf Green I

 Hello Friends,

.

.






Get the Download Link Of The Pokemon Fire Red Version

.

.

All Links Are Provided Below...

.

.



You Can See Some Of The Images Of The Game Which Are Provided Below...

.


Well-Come To This Bolg From Here You Ca

The Following Image Is Of Indigo Plateau, This Is The Place Where The Final Match Will Be Occurring 


You Can See There's The Gym Leader Brock Who Has The Rock Type of Pokemon Like Onix & Giodude 




Here Below You Can See The Gym Leader Misty Which Has Water Type Pokemon She Has Starmi & Saryu



For Downloading The File Of The Game Tap On The Image Of The Download Button as Given Below... 



You have to wait 20 seconds.


If You Have Any Currey In Case Of Download Please Comment It




No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox